In this day and age, it's very important to know some time-saving hacks that you can use at home to help you cope up with your busy schedule.
PureGo has compiled 15 household tips that will help you finish your everyday chores faster and more efficiently.
1. When buying your groceries, make a list and stick to it. Yes, even if you're doing your grocery shopping online!
2. Cut up and wash your fruits and vegetables once a week. Meal preparations will be much easier and faster!
3. Watch out for promos and buy a bunch of your daily necessities!
4. Did you know that you can use vinegar-alcohol-water solution to clean glass windows? Yes! Just mix 1/2 cup vinegar with 1/4 cup alcohol and 2 cups water.
5. Clogged sink drain? No problem! Just pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down it, then 1/2 cup of vinegar, wait five minutes and then pour hot water.
6. Dirty fridge seals? Clean 'em up using a toothbrush with baking soda!
7. Condition your chopping board and make it last longer by quickly wiping it down with vegetable oil!
8. Clean dirty showerheads by detaching and soaking it in distilled vinegar!
9. Have rust stains on white cloth? Scrub it with lemon extracts and salt!
10. Dissolve laundry soap first before adding your dirty clothes in. This prevents powder from getting stuck to your clothes.
11. Insulate your tub of ice cream with plastic bubble wrap to keep it from melting while on the road!
12. Want to know if an egg is still good? Place it in a bowl with cold water and if it sinks, it's still edible. If it floats, throw that away and buy fresh ones!
13. To ensure that no food will ever be forgotten or go to waste, label your containers in the fridge!
14. Want to speed up your meal-prepping? Frozen vegetables are your new best friend!
15. Soften butter faster by chopping it into cubes. The smaller the pieces, the quicker they'll soften!